- 2 tablespoons sesame olive or peanut oil
- 1 large clove garlic lightly crushed and peeled
- 1 slice fresh ginger the size of a quarter peeled
- 1 bunch broccoli stems trimmed cut into flowerets
- salt to taste
- 1/2 cup of chicken stock or water
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
Heat the oil in the cooker until hot.
Add the garlic and ginger and stir fry until the garlic is golden.
Add the broccoli and stir fry until it turns a bright green.
Sprinkle with salt and transfer the broccoli with the ginger and garlic to a steamer basket.
Pour the stock and soy sauce into the cooker.
Lower the basket into the cooker. Close and lock the lid. Bring to pressure and cook for 2 minutes at High pressure (or 4 minutes at Low pressure).
Release the pressure and open the cooker. Serve with or without some of the cooking liquid.
Calories: 92kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 596mg | Potassium: 550mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 947IU | Vitamin C: 136mg | Calcium: 110mg | Iron: 2mg