- 2 green bell peppers
- ½ medium yellow onion
- ½ zucchini
- ½ eggplant
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 18 6-inch skewers
- If using wooden skewers, soak them in water for 10 minutes before use.
- Cut all the vegetables into approximately 1-inch pieces.
- In a small bowl mix together the olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Pour the mixture into a freezer bag then add all the cut vegetables.
- Toss the vegetables in the bag and let them marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat the air fryer for 3 minutes at 390°F.
- On the skewers, add a piece of pepper, onion, zucchini, and eggplant. Repeat on all skewers until they are full but leave a little bit of room on the ends. Place the skewers on the trays.
- Put one tray in the oven at a time, on the second rack from the top, and cook for 12 minutes.
- Repeat with the second tray. Serve while hot.