Vegan Mushroom and Greens Risotto
Servings: 4 people
- 1 teaspoon vegan butter
- 4 cloves garlic peeled and minced
- 1 cup mushrooms chopped
- 1 cup kale chopped
- 1 cup Arborio rice
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- ground pepper to taste
- Heat the vegan butter in the cooker. Add garlic, mushrooms and kale. Sauté for about 3 minutes.
- Add salt, Arborio rice, and vegetable broth. Mix well.
- Close and lock the lid. Set the cooker for 7 minutes on HIGH pressure. Once the cook time is over allow for a natural release.
- Remove the lid and stir in nutritional yeast and lemon juice. Serve with fresh ground black pepper.
Calories: 240kcal | Carbohydrates: 50g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 636mg | Potassium: 391mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 39.4% | Vitamin C: 30.8% | Calcium: 3.1% | Iron: 15.9%