- 1 cup Greek yogurt homemade
- 1 English cucumber seeded, finely grated and drained
- 2 cloves garlic finely minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice fresh
- 2 tablespoons dill fresh chopped
- Kosher salt and black pepper freshly cracked
- In a medium bowl, combine the homemade Greek yogurt, cucumber, garlic, lemon zest, lemon juice, and dill.
- Season with salt and pepper. Mix well and chill until ready to serve.
Calories: 22kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 155mg | Potassium: 90mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 45IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 35mg | Iron: 0.1mg