Turkey and Spinach Meatballs
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 cup spinach tightly packed, finely chopped
- ½ cup ricotta cheese
- ¼ cup fresh parsley finely chopped
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese freshly grated
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt plus more for seasoning
- ¾ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- Cooking spray
- Combine ground turkey, spinach, ricotta cheese, parsley, Parmesan cheese, salt, garlic powder, and red pepper flakes in a bowl.
- Gently pack turkey mixture into a ¼ cup measuring cup or ice cream scoop and form into meatballs. Lightly season the outside of meatballs with additional salt.
- Spray meatballs all over with cooking spray and arrange in a single layer in the frying basket, working in batches as needed.
- Lower the frying basket into the cooking pot and close the air fryer lid. Cook at 420°F until meatballs are browned on top and have an internal temperature of 165°F, about 12-14 minutes. Repeat with remaining meatballs.
Calories: 280kcalCarbohydrates: 3gProtein: 44gFat: 11gSaturated Fat: 6gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 110mgSodium: 1032mgPotassium: 590mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 1654IUVitamin C: 9mgCalcium: 206mgIron: 2mg