- 2 tablespoons sesame olive or peanut oil
- 1 large clove garlic lightly crushed and peeled
- 1 slice fresh ginger the size of a quarter peeled
- 1 bunch broccoli stems trimmed cut into flowerets
- salt to taste
- 1/2 cup of chicken stock or water
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- Heat the oil in the cooker until hot.
- Add the garlic and ginger and stir fry until the garlic is golden.
- Add the broccoli and stir fry until it turns a bright green.
- Sprinkle with salt and transfer the broccoli with the ginger and garlic to the steamer basket.
- Pour the stock and soy sauce into the cooker.
- Lower the basket into the cooker. Close and lock the lid. Bring to pressure and cook for 2 minutes at High pressure (or 4 minutes at Low pressure).
- Release the pressure and open the cooker. Serve with or without some of the cooking liquid.
Calories: 92kcalCarbohydrates: 13gProtein: 7gFat: 3gSaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 596mgPotassium: 550mgFiber: 4gSugar: 3gVitamin A: 947IUVitamin C: 136mgCalcium: 110mgIron: 2mg