Slow Cooker Stuffing
Servings: 8 people
- ½ cup butter
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped celery
- ¼ cup fresh parsley
- 10 ounces fresh mushrooms sliced
- 6 cups dried bread cubes
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- ½ teaspoon dried sage
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- ½ teaspoon dried marjoram
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1½ cups chicken broth
- 2 eggs beaten
- Melt the butter in the cooker using the BROWN function or your cooker's equivalent. Cook onion, celery, mushroom, and parsley in butter, stirring frequently until onions are translucent.
- Add bread cubes, herbs, salt and pepper.
- Pour in enough broth to moisten and mix in eggs.
- Close and lock the lid of the multi-cooker and set the regulator knob to STEAM. Set the timer for 4 to 5 hours on slow cook LOW.
Calories: 253kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 71mg | Sodium: 655mg | Potassium: 312mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 635IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 87mg | Iron: 2mg