- 8 ounces linguine pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 pound jumbo shrimp 26-30, shelled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon garlic chopped
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes optional
- ½ cup white wine
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon parsley chopped
- Cook the pasta as directed on package.
- Heat the oil and melt the butter until the butter melts. Add the garlic and red pepper flakes and cook for 1 minute. Add the white wine, lemon juice, and shrimp.
- Close and lock the lid of the cooker and set the regulator knob to PRESSURCook on LOW for 2 minutes. Quick-release the pressure when the cooking has ended; remove the lid.
- Season with salt and pepper and stir in the parsley. Add the pasta, toss and serve.
Calories: 465kcal | Carbohydrates: 44g | Protein: 31g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 301mg | Sodium: 938mg | Potassium: 238mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 260IU | Vitamin C: 9.5mg | Calcium: 183mg | Iron: 3.3mg