Rice Krispy Treats
- 1/2 stick butter
- 10 ounces mini marshmallow
- 6 cups rice krispies
- Heat your cooker using the Saute function. Add the butter to melt. While it melts, butter a 9" x 13" pan and set aside.
- Once the butter has melted, add the mini marshmallows, a little at a time, stirring constantly.
- Once the marshmallows have melted, turn off the cooker, remove the inner pot from the cooker and place it on a heat-proof surface.
- Mix in the rice krispies a little at a time until completely combined.
- Add the marshmallow mixture to the buttered pan. Use the back of a spoon or a piece of parchment paper to press the mixture into the pan.
- Let it sit at room temperature to cool for about an hour. Cut and serve.