- 3 pounds boston butt
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon ground fennel seed
- ½ teaspoon ground coriander
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup BBQ sauce plus an extra 1/4 cup
- Mix the spices together and rub the pork butt with the mix.
- Season with salt and place in a pressure cooker with the broth and 1 cup of BBQ sauce.
- Close and lock the lid of the multi-cooker and set the regulator knob to PRESSURE. Set the multi-cooker for an hour and 40 minutes on pressure cooker HIGH (or Meat function).
- Release pressure using natural release method. Uncover. Shred the meat by putting it in a separate bowl and removing all the excess fat from the pork.
- Using oven mitts lift the removable cooking pot out from the multi-cooker and pour the reserved liquid into a tempered measuring cup. Remove and discard the excess fat from the liquid as it rises to the top of the measuring cup.
- Place the removable cooking pot back into the multi-cooker and then pour the liquid and meat back into the removable cooking pot. Stir in a ¼ cup of BBQ sauce into the pulled pork and serve.
Calories: 491kcal | Carbohydrates: 30g | Protein: 52g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 163mg | Sodium: 1256mg | Potassium: 1163mg | Sugar: 23g | Vitamin A: 5.2% | Vitamin C: 8.5% | Calcium: 7% | Iron: 22.9%