Servings: 13 cups
- 6 cups apple cider
- 1 bottle red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 orange zested and sliced
- 4 whole cloves
- 1 cup orange juice
- Combine in the inner pot the cider, wine, honey, cinnamon sticks, zest, orange juice, orange slices, cloves.
- Use the Simmer function for 10 minutes.
- Pour into mugs, add an orange peel to each and serve.
Calories: 133kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Sodium: 7mg | Potassium: 243mg | Sugar: 18g | Vitamin A: 1.2% | Vitamin C: 19.2% | Calcium: 2.5% | Iron: 2.8%