Mini Italian Style Meatballs
- ½ pound ground beef
- ¼ pound ground pork
- ¼ pound ground veal
- 1 small yellow onion quartered
- 2 garlic cloves
- ¼ cup parsley
- 1 large egg
- ⅔ cup Italian bread crumbs seasoned type
- ⅓ cup parmesan cheese shredded
- 1 ½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese shredded
- Place the onion, garlic, and parsley in a food processor and process till finely chopped.
- In a small bowl, lightly beat the eggs.
- In a large bowl, mix the ground meat, onion mixture, eggs, breadcrumbs, 1/3 cup parmesan cheese, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper with your hands; we recommend wearing gloves.
- Scoop a spoonful of the meat mixture and roll it into a ball roughly the size of a golf ball. Repeat this process until there is no more meat mixture. Yields 12 meatballs.
- Place the meatballs on a tray making sure you do not let them touch. Cook each tray at 370°F for 12-15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with remaining parmesan cheese and serve while hot.
Calories: 406kcalCarbohydrates: 18gProtein: 28gFat: 24gSaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 132mgSodium: 830mgPotassium: 464mgFiber: 2gSugar: 3gVitamin A: 479IUVitamin C: 8mgCalcium: 189mgIron: 3mg