Meatloaf with Vegetables
Servings: 4 people
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 scallion chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 celery rib chopped
- 1 large carrot peeled and chopped into ¼ -inch pieces
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ cup ketchup
- ½ cup ketchup
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- ½ pound ground pork
- 4 ounces chopped mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons milk
- ½ cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- In the cooker, heat oil and add onions, green onion, garlic, celery and carrots, stirring until the carrots are fork-tender (about 7 minutes). Season with salt and pepper. Once finished, set aside so they are cool to the touch.
- In a bowl, combine the cooled vegetables, Worcestershire sauce, ¼ cup ketchup, ground beef, ground pork, mushrooms, breadcrumbs, egg, milk, and Parmesan cheese.
- Shape into an oval and place in the cooker.
- Brush remaining ½ cup of ketchup over meatloaf. Close and lock the lid of the cooker and set the regulator knob to STEAM. Set the timer for 5 hours on slow cook LOW.
- Once the cooking time is done, carefully remove meatloaf from cooker and tent with foil for 10 minutes. Slice and serve.
Calories: 503kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 40g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 155mg | Sodium: 1283mg | Potassium: 936mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 2890IU | Vitamin C: 6.4mg | Calcium: 105mg | Iron: 4.5mg