Macaroni and Cheese
Servings: 6 people
- 2½ cups elbow macaroni
- 2 cups vegetable or chicken stock
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1¼ cups milk
- 6 ounces shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 6 ounces shredded American cheese
- Heat the 5 tablespoons of butter in the cooker. Add the macaroni, stock, 2/3 cup of milk, salt, and pepper.
- Close and lock the lid of the cooker and set the regulator knob to PRESSURE. Set the timer for 7 minutes on HIGH pressure and press START.
- When the cooking time is finished, quick release the pressure.
- Open the lid and add the remaining milk and cheeses to the cooker and stirring constantly until cheese has melted. Serve immediately.
Calories: 571kcal | Carbohydrates: 50g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 31g | Saturated Fat: 19g | Cholesterol: 91mg | Sodium: 1471mg | Potassium: 298mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 1135IU | Calcium: 604mg | Iron: 1.1mg