Herbed Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- 3 large potatoes peeled and cubed
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup skim milk warm
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon thyme minced
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- In the pressure cooker, add potatoes, minced garlic and broth. Close and lock. Bring to pressure and stabilize. Cook for 6 minutes at high pressure.
- Release pressure. Open lid and drain broth, leaving only 1/4 cup of broth remaining. Add the warm milk and olive oil. Beat with mixer until potatoes are fluffy.
- Add the herbs, salt and pepper. Serve while hot.
Calories: 105kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 4g | Sodium: 313mg | Potassium: 469mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 120IU | Vitamin C: 14.8mg | Calcium: 78mg | Iron: 3.2mg