Herbed Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- 3 large potatoes peeled and cubed
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup skim milk warm
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon thyme minced
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- In the pressure cooker, add potatoes, minced garlic and broth. Close and lock. Bring to pressure and stabilize. Cook for 6 minutes at high pressure.
- Release pressure. Open lid and drain broth, leaving only 1/4 cup of broth remaining. Add the warm milk and olive oil. Beat with mixer until potatoes are fluffy.
- Add the herbs, salt and pepper. Serve while hot.
Calories: 105kcalCarbohydrates: 14gProtein: 3gFat: 4gSodium: 313mgPotassium: 469mgFiber: 2gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 120IUVitamin C: 14.8mgCalcium: 78mgIron: 3.2mg