Grapefruit Scented Cranberry Sauce
Servings: 4 people
- 12 oz fresh cranberries 1 bag
- 1 medium grapefruit zested and juiced
- 1/3 cup dark brown sugar packed
- Rinse the cranberries well.
- Mix cranberries with the grapefruit zest and juice in the cooker.
- Add brown sugar and mix.
- Close and lock the lid of the cooker and set the regulator knob to PRESSURE. Set the timer for 2 minutes on HIGH pressure.
- Quick release pressure and remove the cooking pot from the cooker.
- Transfer cranberry sauce to another bowl to cool. Stir occasionally, cranberries will have burst and will solidify a bit when cooling. Store in refrigerator until ready to serve.
Calories: 135kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 7mg | Potassium: 180mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 25g | Vitamin A: 758IU | Vitamin C: 31mg | Calcium: 36mg | Iron: 1mg