French Toast Sticks
- 4 slices challah bread thick
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter melted
- ⅓ cup milk
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon powder sugar optional
- Cut the challah bread into sticks about a ½” wide.
- Mix all the liquids and cinnamon together in a bowl.
- Spray trays with cooking spray to prevent sticking.
- Dip the challah sticks in the mixture and then place them on the tray(s).
- Preheat the air fryer to 380°F for 2 minutes. Add prepared tray once hot.
- Cook for 4-6 minutes. Flip sticks and cook for 4 more minutes. Repeat with remaining uncooked French toast sticks.
- Serve while hot.