- 1 pound shrimp peeled and deveined
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/3 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon salt
- cooking spray
- Preheat to 400°F.
- Add flour to a shallow dish. Beat eggs in a second shallow dish. Then combine panko breadcrumbs, garlic powder, paprika, and salt in a third shallow dish.
- Dredge shrimp in flour. Dip shrimp in egg, shaking off any excess. Dredge coated shrimp through breadcrumb mixture and gently press on crumbs to make them stick.
- Coat shrimp with cooking spray and place in a single layer in the frying basket, working in batches as needed.
- Cook shrimp until golden, 10-11 minutes, turning halfway through cooking. Repeat with remaining shrimp.
-free panko breadcrumbs.