Crispy Seasoned Chickpeas
- 1 3/4 cups chickpeas drained and cooked
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- Lemon juice to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Put the chickpeas in a bowl, along with the rest of the ingredients, and mix to coat.
- Spread the chickpeas onto two cooking trays, making sure they do not crowd or overlap.
- Place the trays in the air fryer and cook for 15 minutes at 370ºF, stirring occasionally.
- After 15 minutes, swap the trays and cook for another 15 minutes at 370ºF.
- Once done, remove the trays from the air fryer and allow the chickpeas to cool to room temperature.
- Serve as a snack or as a topping for salads, or a garnish for hummus.