Creamy Leek and Potato Soup
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 strips bacon cut up in chunks
- 4 leeks white portion only, sliced and washed well
- 1 yellow onion peeled and chopped
- 2 Yukon gold potatoes peeled and chopped
- 4 cups chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley chopped
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- In the cooker, cook the bacon over medium heat for 4 minutes.
- Add the leeks, onion, and stir for 4 minutes. Add the potatoes and chicken broth.
- Close and lock the lid. Pressure cook on HIGH for 5 minutes.
- Once the cooking time is done, release pressure, and open the lid.
- Uncover; puree the soup in a blender until smooth, place back into the cooker.
- Add the cream, herbs, and season with salt and pepper. Serve hot or cold.