Cream of Greens
- ½ onion chopped
- ½ broccoli head florets only, chopped
- 1/3 cup spinach
- ½ zucchini chopped
- 1 green bell pepper chopped
- 2 garlic cloves chopped
- 1 13.5 oz can coconut milk
- 1 cup vegetable broth or water
- 2 tablespoons ground ginger
- 1 teaspoons salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground pepper
- Put all the ingredients in a pot over medium heat and bring to a boil, stirring occassionally. When it begins to boil cook for 15 minutes.
- Transfer to a blender or food processor and blend to a creamy consistency.
- Serve with the toppings of your choosing.