- oil spray non-stick
- ½ cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- 16 ounces cream cheese softened
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar plus 2 extra tablespoons
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- orange zest of 1 orange
- Add 3 cups water, place an interior rack down into the water. Use an 8-inch spring form pan wrapped with aluminum foil.
- Spray the spring form pan with the non-stick oil spray. Combine the butter and graham cracker crumbs, place in the bottom on the pan.
- Using a mixer blend the cream cheese, sour cream, sugar and orange zest together.
- One by one add the eggs, stir in the vanilla extract. Pour the filling on top of the graham cracker crumbs, cover the top with foil.
- Lower the cheesecake into the pressure cooker with a wire or piece of foil, carefully. Close and lock. Bring to pressure on high. Lower heat to medium and cook for 20 minutes at high pressure.
- Release pressure using natural release method. Carefully remove the pan, being very careful remove foil; there will be a lot of steam. Cool the cheesecake in the fridge.
Calories: 549kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 41g | Saturated Fat: 22g | Cholesterol: 246mg | Sodium: 442mg | Potassium: 198mg | Sugar: 30g | Vitamin A: 31.9% | Calcium: 12.3% | Iron: 7.3%