- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 slices cheddar cheese
- ½ head Boston lettuce
- 1 tomato
- 4 hamburger buns
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper ground
- ½ teaspoon brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- Mix the ground beef with Worcestershire sauce and burger seasoning.
- There should be 4 patties; each one should weigh about 8 ounces.
- Place the burgers on a tray and cook at 375°F for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Then flip the burgers over and cook for about 10 more minutes.
- Top each patty with a slice of cheese.
- Turn down the temperature to 360°F and cook for an additional minute or until the cheese melts.
- Once the burgers are cooked, let them rest to allow the juices to settle.
- Serve on the hamburger buns with lettuce and a slice of tomato.