Canned Strawberry Jam
- 5 cups strawberries crushed
- 7 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon margarine
- 3 oz fruit pectin powdered
- Wash and hull strawberries. Chop and crush in a food processor or by hand.
- In a large pot add strawberries, margarine, and pectin and stir. Bring to a full rolling boil over high heat, stirring constantly.
- Add sugar to the strawberry mix. Bring to a full rolling boil again, and boil 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat, skim off the foam. Ladle into clean jars leaving ¼ inch of headspace.
- Cap and seal. Place in canner in 2-3 inches of hot water.
- Pressure cook for 10 minutes on High.