Canned Carrots with Mint
Servings: 4 Quarts
- 4 pounds carrots cut to stand in jars
- 8 garlic cloves
- 8 mint fresh sprigs
- 8 teaspoons lemon juice fresh
- 5 teaspoons salt
- Wash, peel and chop the carrots down to the same size to stand vertically in the jars.
- Fill the jars with equal amounts of carrot, garlic, mint, lemon juice, and salt.
- Fill the rest of the jar with boiling water leaving ½ inch of headspace. Cap and seal.
- Place in canner with 2 to 3 inches of hot water.
- Pressure cook on High for 30 minutes. Once done, allow pressure to release naturally before opening the cooker.
Calories: 199kcal | Carbohydrates: 46g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 3222mg | Potassium: 1497mg | Fiber: 13g | Sugar: 22g | Vitamin A: 75862IU | Vitamin C: 33mg | Calcium: 165mg | Iron: 2mg