Broccoli Vegetable Cheese Soup
- 1 cup water
- 2 broccoli large and fresh (entire stalk), chopped into 1/4 inch chunks
- 1 zucchini squash medium or 2 small, cut into 1/4 inch chunks
- 1 bunch spinach chopped (or one box frozen chopped spinach)
- 2 cheddar cheese soup cans condensed
- Place all ingredients, except condensed cheese soup, into pressure cooker, bring up to high pressure. Lower heat and cook for 5 minutes at high pressure.
- Release pressure using cold water method, open cooker and add condensed cheddar cheese soup mixed with some of the broth from soup and stirred to remove lumps. Stir.
- Place lid back on cooker and bring back up to pressure, then lower heat and cook 10 minutes at high pressure. Release pressure.
Calories: 131kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 1g | Sodium: 177mg | Potassium: 1562mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 9960IU | Vitamin C: 303.8mg | Calcium: 235mg | Iron: 4.7mg