- 1 cup Greek yogurt homemade
- 1 cup arugula finely chopped
- ½ cup plum tomatoes diced
- ¼ cup cooked bacon 3-4 slices, chopped
- 2 tablespoon blue cheese crumbled
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a bowl combine the homemade Greek yogurt, arugula, tomatoes, bacon, and blue cheese.
- Season with salt and pepper. Mix well and chill the dip. Serve with chips.
Calories: 39kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 6mg | Sodium: 95mg | Potassium: 76mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 105IU | Vitamin C: 0.9mg | Calcium: 41mg | Iron: 0.1mg