- 1½ pounds top sirloin thinly sliced
- 1 onion large, thinly sliced
- ½ pound mushrooms thinly sliced
- ½ teaspoon thyme
- 3 teaspoons of garlic (2 cloves) minced
- 1 cup beef stock
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup sour cream
- Combine the ingredients, reserving the sour cream, in the removable pot.
- Close and lock the lid of the cooker and set the regulator knob to STEAM. Set the timer for 6 hours on LOW.
- When cooking is complete, stir in 1 cup of sour cream. Serve over cooked noodles or mashed potatoes.
Calories: 362kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 42g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 130mg | Sodium: 264mg | Potassium: 1029mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 360IU | Vitamin C: 4.9mg | Calcium: 116mg | Iron: 3.3mg