Servings: 6 people
- 2 pounds Beef Stew Meat cubed
- 4 carrots peeled and cut into ½ inch pieces
- 1 medium onion diced
- 2 garlic cloves
- 4 medium potatoes cut into 1½ – inch pieces
- 3 cups beef broth
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 celery stalks cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 2 teaspoons salt
- Pepper to taste
- Heat the olive oil in the cooker. Once heated, add the onions, garlic, and meat. Continue stirring until the meat is browned on all sides. Add the rest of the ingredients except for the all-purpose flour.
- Close and lock the lid of the cooker and set the regulator knob to PRESSURE. Set the cooker to 30 minutes on HIGH pressure. When the function is complete, quick release the pressure.
- Open the lid, add in the all-purpose flour until thoroughly mixed into the stew, and then serve.
Calories: 379kcal | Carbohydrates: 26g | Protein: 40g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 94mg | Sodium: 1351mg | Potassium: 1324mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 136.2% | Vitamin C: 25.2% | Calcium: 9.8% | Iron: 45.9%