Bacon Braised Brussel Sprouts
- ½ cup bacon diced very small
- 1 pound brussels sprouts trimmed and cut in half
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 cup chicken broth or vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons dill fresh chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Place a pressure cooker on medium high heat, add the bacon. Cook stirring for 2 minutes then add the Brussels sprouts.
- Add the mustard and chicken broth then close and secure cover. Bring to pressure on high heat. Cook for 4 minutes on high.
- Release pressure using cold water method.
- Uncover and place on medium heat, add the dill, butter and season with salt and pepper.
Calories: 75kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 7mg | Sodium: 267mg | Potassium: 390mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 765IU | Vitamin C: 80.4mg | Calcium: 41mg | Iron: 1.4mg