- 1 cup black quinoa rinsed well
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 ½ cups water
- 1 lime zested and squeezed
- Mix the quinoa, lime zest, salt and water.
- Close and lock. Turn heat to high, when pressure is reached lower the heat and cook for 1 minute at high pressure (or for 2 minutes at low pressure). Release pressure using natural release method.
- Mix with Lime juice and season with any additional salt to taste.
Calories: 161kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 2g | Sodium: 16mg | Potassium: 256mg | Fiber: 3g | Vitamin C: 5.9% | Calcium: 2.8% | Iron: 11.3%