1 Minute Hip Hot Sauce
- 12 ounces fresh hot peppers any kind, stems removed
- apple cider vinegar or whatever kind you prefer, as needed
- 2 teaspoons smoked salt or plain
- 2 teaspoons liquid smoke if using plain salt
- Roughly chop the peppers and add to the cooker. Add enough vinegar to cover, and salt. Close the lid and set the valve to the pressure position.
- Pressure cook on HIGH for 1 minute. When time is up, use the natural release method to release pressure.
- Puree the contents with an immersion blender and strain into a sterilized or freshly washed bottle. Keep refrigerated for up to 3 months, or transfer to a suitable container and freeze up to a year.
Calories: 10kcalCarbohydrates: 2gProtein: 1gFat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 294mgPotassium: 69mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 202IUVitamin C: 31mgCalcium: 3mgIron: 1mg